A TEACH Grant can help you pay for your program. More information on the TEACH Grant can be found here.
In exchange for receiving a TEACH Grant, you must agree to the following:
- You must serve as a full-time teacher for a total of at least four academic years within eight years after you complete or otherwise cease to be enrolled in the program(s) for which you received TEACH Grant funds.
- You must perform the teaching service as a highly qualified teacher at a low-income school or educational service agency.
- Your teaching service must be in a high-need field.
- You must provide the U.S. Department of Education with documentation of your progress toward completing your service obligation.
- If you do not meet the requirements of your service obligation, all TEACH Grant funds you received will be converted to a Direct Unsubsidized Loan. You must repay this loan in full, with interest charged from the date of each TEACH Grant disbursement.
Any student interested in apply must meet with Jane O’Brien in the Financial Aid office. Her email is email@example.com.